Leah by ZOYA.
Best described as a lavender tinged taupe cream in the exclusive Satin finish. Satin formula is a hybrid between matte and glossy polishes and is not intended to be worn with a top coat.
Color Family - Neutral, Purple
Finish - Satin
Intensity - 5 (1 = Sheer - 5 = Opaque)
Tone - Cool
How To Use:
1. Prep the nail by shaping, gently buffing and cleaning up cuticles.
2. Apply Naked manicure Naked Base (basecoat).
3. Select the Naked Manicure Perfector first coat. Use lavender for discoloration. If layering more than one shade, use the brighter/stronger shade first.
4. Apply the selected Naked Manicure Perfector second coat. If between shades, the second coat is for the color that softens or tones the base color.
5. Apply Naked Manicure Tip Perfector along free edge of the nail to brighten, fill and finish.
6. Activate Naked Manicure Satin Seal by gently rolling the bottle between hands for twenty seconds.
7. Apply one coat of Naked Manicure Satin Seal to blend, blur and seal the look creating the closest ever natural nail finish (compatible with fast drops).
8. For an optional shiny finish, apply one coat of Naked Manicure Glossy Seal over Satin Seal (compatible with fast drops.)
Product Type: Nail Polish
Volume: 15mL / 0.5 fl oz.
Big 10 Free Formula: Ultra long-wearing, toxin free nail polish and treatments formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, camphor, TPHP, parabens, xylene, ethyl tosylamide and lead.
Made in the U.S.A.